I didn't get a chance to update after last week's appointment because.....there was no appointment last week! Around 5:00 last Tuesday morning, Chris and I were sitting in a hospital room, just seeing what the day would bring. I was having some pains, but we thought after being seen that they would just tell us to take it easy and to keep our 11:15 doctor appointment. Well, that's not what happened. More like, "Get comfortable, you're not going anywhere today!" is what happened. At 3:51 pm, our little one was born. What an exciting past week this has been!
We are adjusting and still getting used to the feeding/sleeping schedule. There's not been much time to jump on the computer, so this is a little late getting out. I've posted a couple of pictures to Facebook, but they've been sent from my phone b/c right now it's easier to do it that way. Just wanted to send a quick update!
Dalton Avery Barker
August 3, 2010
8lbs, 2oz -- 22in
Lots of love,
Trish, Chris, Dalton, Chena and Charley
No comments:
Post a Comment